I've decided to stop the project. In the last years have appeared some powerful and cheap platforms like Arduino or Raspberry Pi, which, despite they are not focused on synths, can do nearly all the things I designed Synth Core B for. In fact Raspberry Pi has a much more powerful processor than Synth Core B and also includes a good audio interface.

I've finally finished the site, made some corrections on the content, and decided some issues of the license. Synth Core B is official.
Synth Core B site is nearly finished, I've uploaded first version of it. I've to do some modifications, but It will be completely available soon.
I've finished testing and developing all the modules of the first release of Synth Core Libs .
. . . Label, Program & Audiovisuals Tolaemon 2012 . . .